Local SEO Services
Have you been searching for local SEO services? Are you finding the array of local SEO companies are too expensive?
If you want to beat your competitors on Google’s local listings and map results, using local SEO tools are a must to optimise your website’s rankings for the long-term.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of getting your website to the top of Google search engine results. It is crucial for every business looking to make an impact in the digital world and consistently reach new customers.
SEO helps you get discovered not only on traditional search engine results but also on other properties such as Google Local results, Google Answers, Google Images, Google News and voice-assistants, such as Siri, Alexa.
If you’re a local business, your Google My Business listing is integral to attracting new customers and helping them connect with you. But if you aren’t performing as you expect, an effective SEO strategy can help move the needle in your favour.
4 Contact UK is one of the leading local SEO companies in the UK, offering a simple-to-use DIY platform that helps tell you exactly what you need to do to get to the top of Google’s results.
How our platform works
We understand SEO can be daunting. That’s why our platform offers a three-pronged approach, taking you step-by-step through every action you need to take to optimise your website.
SEO strategy creation
Our features help you identify which keywords to target, what your competitors are doing, how you can build on your local SEO presence and more.
• Keyword identification – add keyword idea/topic/product and get an extensive list of keyword ideas to consider;
• Keyword assignment – assign your pages to the keywords you want to rank for & we’ll help you SEO them;
• Blog content marketing – enter your desired topic & we’ll show you which types of content is trending with searchers;
• Local SEO – we’ll pinpoint where your business profile needs to be optimised to boost your local SEO rankings;
• Competitor research – find your competitors’ keywords, get insights into their traffic and reach, their backlinks, most popular pages and more.
Our platform generates a list of actions built from your strategy, allowing you to improve your rankings. We tell you exactly what to do for each recommended action, so you can be confident that the changes you’re making will benefit your website.
• SEO action engine – we give you an SEO to-do-list that breaks down areas of improvement, with simple to follow instructions on how to optimise your SEO strategy;
• Building backlinks – analyse your competitors’ backlinks & see how you compare, get details of websites to target for outreach and receive alerts when a journalist is looking for help in your expert area.
Our reporting tools let you track and view your performance across Google and see how changes to your strategy have helped your rankings.
• Keyword tracking – track your keywords and website performance on Google, get insights on each your competitors across all keywords;
• Traffic – connect your Google Analytics account and let our platform simplify & generate meaningful data so you can easily monitor the most critical metrics.
Our platform is not only full of features and easy to use, but also a cost-effective solution that makes effective SEO affordable for all.
Pricing starts at just £20/month for our Google My Business support. We’ll take care of your local SEO by optimising your GMB listing, audit your presence across top directories, manage your reviews, Google posts, track performance and more.
If you’re looking to build and implement a bespoke SEO strategy that edges out your competition, our full local SEO services and platform is available for just £70/month. The cost includes on-going Google My Business optimisation and 1 hour of support via email or telephone to understand your business’ needs.
Try our platform for free by generating a free SEO site audit below and it will outline the steps your website can take today to move up the search engine rankings.
If you want to grow your traffic and sales, 4 Contact UK is on hand to help you every step of the way. Whether it’s SEO, content creation, technical changes, backlinks or anything else, we can get the job done!